Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Katie Craig, I am a Realtor in the central Oklahoma area.  I have recently started my real estate career while also going to school for Architecture and Construction Science.  I plan to use this blog as a way to inform people of current real estate information along with all things residential.  Our homes are the sacred places where we grow up, raise our children, and spend time with the people we love most.  To me my job means so much more than simply finding a house for someone, it is about finding the perfect place to call home. A favorite quote that my Fiance' refers to all too often is "A house is built with sticks and stones, but a home is built with love alone"  As we approach this holiday season take time to remember the people you love most and be thankful for all of the blessings you have, no matter how small.
I hope you come back to visit  me soon.

Katie Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment